Construction Technology books
Pearson Education, 2005 - 634 Seiten
Building Technology covers the essential components of substructure (website works, setting out and fundamentals) and superstructure (flooring and roofs, simple finishes, accessories and accessories), also basic solutions including liquid, gas electrical energy and drainage, and considers low-rise framed commercial and commercial structures.
- A perfect reference for pupils on building crafts courses, that is an important text for many pupils not used to the topic, whether or not they take GNVQ, BTEC HNC/D or degree programs in building or associated areas.
- Completely updated to take into consideration brand new Building Regulation demands. Includes informative data on building techniques updated in line with new laws.
- New section - Access and Facilities the handicapped - includes domestic and commercial places.
- More information covering the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and Town and Country thinking Act 1990.
- Ideal introduction: assumes no previous familiarity with the subject.Covers standard methods of on-site construction.
- Gifts a rational, reasonable development of subjects after the building series.
- Signifies contemporary and established practice. Maintains important components of historical training for upkeep reference.
- Detailed illustrations capture core information.
- Contains up-to-date sources to existing legislation and laws, such as the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 1994 and the Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996.