Construction Engineering Technology degree
The Construction Technology Program will help pupils take the first rung on the ladder toward a vocation in domestic and light commercial building. Below are a few qualities that effective construction managers have commonly:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a-sharp eye and look things two times.
- Careful: Being careful helps prevent accidents or damage.
- Honest: making buildings for others needs stability and a beneficial feeling of ethics.
- Persistent: your task needs focus and dedication when confronted with hurdles.
After earning my level we received a pay boost and a promotion to a supervisor place. The instructors are excellent, helpful, and therefore are there with you each step associated with way. Additionally, the student solutions representatives tend to be courteous and understanding; these are generally here to answer any questions you have. After every project we finished, the staff of Penn Foster always had encouraging statements that aided us to stick to training course. Congrats to Penn Foster College on being the greatest and bringing ideal out-of myself.
- Shawn C., Penn Foster College Graduate
Having a diploma will increase my odds of being put at the top of the promotion listing. I would suggest Penn Foster programs at all times to my coworkers. I'm within the army, and Penn Foster is a tremendously military-friendly school. I got all my materials shipped for me while I happened to be overseas for deployment.
- Amy G., Penn Foster University Scholar
I liked greatly the capability to become area of the Penn Foster team. The instructors were exceedingly helpful and type. These were always indeed there when I required help or perhaps plain needed guidance.
- Ashley L., Penn Foster College Graduate
Your system includes:
- Personalized payment programs with 0percent interest
- Discovering aids eg a 3-year pupil version of AutoCAD® from Autodesk®
- Goal-setting and progress-tracking resources
- Instructional help from our experienced professors
- Your personalized on the web student homepage and discovering portal
What exactly is a citizen lab?
Pupils signed up for the Construction tech connect Degree system must complete a 3-credit citizen laboratory program. This might be a two-week resident laboratory instruction at the Pennsylvania State University Harrisburg Campus in Middletown, Pennsylvania. However, you are able to take this training at a college or college near your house. Also, you may well be exempt from needing to finish the citizen laboratory when you yourself have earlier experience in your area of research. At your demand, Penn Foster university will carry out a review of life/work experience to find out if you should be exempt. Your consultant will be able to work closely to you to coordinate this part of your degree program, that may take place in Semester 4.
Will my Penn Foster university credits transfer to other schools?
Penn Foster university credits have-been accepted for transfer into colleges across the country. Pupils should check with a specific college to see if they accept our credits, as credit transfer can vary depending on the school. Also, the United states Council on knowledge's College Credit Recommendation provider (ACE CREDIT) has assessed and recommended university credit for a lot of Penn Foster College classes. No form of accreditation guarantees that any understanding institution encourage credits from any college as transfer credits. To learn more about transferring credits, click on this link.