November 30, 2019
Northwest Construction College
The Northwest College of Construction is a privately financed, non-profit academic facility that was established by the Residence Builders Association of Metropolitan Portland, related Builders and Contractors (ABC), Associated General Contractors (AGC), as well as the nationwide Utility Contractors Association (NUCA)
To advertise life-long discovering by delivering craft, technical, supervisory and administration knowledge to the building business
The Northwest College of Construction envisions a facility in which:
- Workers get high-performance skills.
- Companies gain the skilled workers needed to contend inside building market.
- Pupils can be found as wide a selection of course choices as possible.
- Workplace organizations showing the full-range for the business participate.
- Participating companies can keep their particular person identities.
- Cultural variety is promoted.
- We contact financially and socially disadvantaged childhood, helping all of them is knowledgeable of career advancement options in building industry.
- We assist government and private agencies or fundamentals to help mentor disadvantaged individuals.
- We explore opportunities with public-school areas so that you can leverage sources when it comes to distribution of professional-technical education.
Share this article
Construction College Programs
July 27, 2020
New construction materials
January 11, 2016
Innovative materials in construction
August 12, 2014