Latest Technology in the world 2014
HR and IT Craft Future of Work
The Wearable Workplace
Jacob Morgan talks about just how wearable products will profile the continuing future of work. (2:23 min)
The Wearable Workplace
The Changing Nature of Work
Hear just how collaboration and tradition will transform how we work.
The Altering Nature of Work
The 2014 Cisco Connected World tech Report is founded on a research commissioned by Cisco to identify the technologies, such transportation and collaboration, that will change the method we work. Nearly 4000 men and women in 15 countries participated in the study.
The 2014 Cisco Connected World tech Report provides insight into the ongoing future of act as Generation Y specialists increasingly enter the staff so when workers of ages become more familiar with cellular devices and dealing remotely. Crucial results through the report feature:
- Many specialists make use of 2-3 work and private devices in their daily resides
- Many respondents believe their particular important unit in 2020 are a smartphone
- About two-thirds of specialists suggest they are going to conduct work searches across their particular nations
The Report is dependent on research commissioned by Cisco to identify the technologies, including transportation and collaboration, that will change the method we work. Survey members included:
- 1388 Generation Y professionals involving the centuries of 18 and 30
- 1524 Generation X professionals between your centuries of 31 and 50
- 827 HR professionals across many different sectors
The survey was carried out within the after 15 nations: Australian Continent, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Asia, Japan, Mexico, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Southern Korea, the uk, additionally the united states of america.
The 2012 Cisco associated World Technology Report is dependant on a report commissioned by Cisco and conducted by InsightExpress, an industry analysis firm-based in america. The worldwide research is made from two surveys:
- Gen Y college students and workers involving the centuries of 18 and 30
- IT professionals across a variety of industries
Each study includes 100 participants from all of 18 countries, for an overall total pool of 3600 respondents. The 18 nations include: united states of america, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, uk, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Russia, Poland, chicken, South Africa, India, Asia, Japan, South Korea, and Australia.