May 29, 2021
Construction site definition
Learner's definition of CONSTRUCTION1
[noncount]: the act or process of creating some thing (including a residence or roadway)
- Construction of this brand-new bridge will start within the spring.
- Building on connection will take place daily from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- The newest school is under construction. [=is now-being built]
- Construction costs/equipment/materials
- They haven't chosen a Construction web site the building however. [=they haven't decided where building will likely to be built yet]
- “where do you turn for an income?” “i am in construction.” [=I do work which involves building things]
- the Construction industry
- Note the comparable Construction regarding the structures.
- I like these binoculars for their sturdy building. [=because they're strongly built]
- Many people believe that it is incorrect to finish a phrase with a preposition, nevertheless Construction is quite common in English.
- That verb is commonly utilized in passive buildings.
- This term is employed in positive/negative constructions.
- His ideas were crucial inside building of an alternative way to understand some time room.
- Don't place a negative building on what I stated: [=don't know very well what I said in an adverse method]
- a broad/strict Construction [=interpretation] associated with Constitution
Share this article
May 29, 2021
May 22, 2020
July 1, 2017